Using NoCodeBDD, you could synch your BDD Features, Scenarios, Steps, Scenario Outline, and Tags, created in NoCodeBDD, to a JIRA Ticket with few clicks, as shown in the following steps:
Before you start, follow these one-time setup processes in JIRA and in NoCodeBDD
JIRA Set-up process
In JIRA, search for the “NoCodeBDD JIRA Synch” app in the marketplace and enable it. This is the only setup that is required in JIRA Cloud. If you have a different version of JIRA, please get in touch with email@example.com.
NoCodeBDD JIRA Plugin
- In NoCodeBDD, enable the JIRA plugin as shown below:
2. Go to the settings page and provide JIRA credentials as shown below:
The following steps explain how you can synch BDD Features, Scenarios, Steps, Scenario Outline, and Tags with just a click of a button
- Once the one-time initial setup process is done, click on the Features burger menu and select the “Link JIRA” menu as shown below:
2. In the “Link JIRA Ticket” page, select the JIRA project and search for the JIRA ticket using JIRA issue id, and select the issue you want your BDD features to synch as shown below:
3. Once the JIRA ticket is linked, you can find the synched Features and all related information in that JIRA ticket:
4. Once a Feature is linked to a JIRA ticket, any changes to the feature including adding any new Scenarios, Steps would automatically synch with JIRA
Jerome Josephraj is the Founder and CTO of NoCodeBDD. He has more than 20 years of experience in Software Development and have been rolling out Behavior Driven Development for large projects in United Kingdom. He has a strong Java Development Background and have been working as a Technical Consultant. In one of his recent large enterprise projects, he has successfully rolled out Behavior Driven Development consisting of more than 1000 scenarios. He was also the Founder of http://www.campusinteraction.com, a student analytics portal, which was later bought by Preludesys. Based on his previous start-up experience and a strong Behavior Driven Development experience, he founded NoCodeBDD to accelerate BDD automation by 10x.